Thursday 12 December 2013

Crimbo

Usually by this time of the year I'm not my usual self when it comes to organisation. Often I cbf buying all the presents for the family until a week or half a week before the 25th.

Not this year though, as I have all the presents bought and delivered (big shout out to eBay and Amazon, cheers guys) by the end of Movember. Incredible. All I have to do is get the Bah Humbug hat out and wrap the presents up (master of wrapping btw). 

Had a tough time last year feeling shit and miserable over the Christmas up until January, but won't get into it. At least I won't be overthinking and crushing myself emotionally this Christmas. 

Especially love the fact the Xmas films come out, with my faves Jingle All the Way with Arnold and Muppet Christmas Carol, and Elf! Stored on Mac every year until they're unleashed every 23rd-26th December. Not forgetting the big crimbo hits from Shakin' Stevens and Slade to The Darkness. Classics. 

One awesome thing about this crimbo is my aunty, who moved to Australia in 2009, is visiting for 2-3 weeks! Haven't seen her since she gave me the Vw Polo Warrior back in the day (all about the Vw Golf now.. Coming up to a year with her! I'm sure there'll be a blog post on that). 

Especially looking forward to seeing the dad-Clark side of the family for the annual Boxing Day tradition in Hertfordshire. Love it. Big up the big Clark fam. 

Best hunt for the Bah Humbug hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment